[mapserver-users] mapserver-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 43

Lassche, M.R. m.r.lassche at vu.nl
Tue Jan 28 02:05:46 PST 2014

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a struggle with something I thought was easy.
In a getfeatureInfo request I want to show the class value instead of the actual value. I can do this with raster layers, but I don't get it working for a postgis layer.
Of course I can modify my database request and return the class description, but then I have to change the database every time I want to change the class boundaries.
So my question is how do I get the name of the class 501 - 750 meter instead of the value for afstand_ruw in my getfeatureinfo request.

    CLASS
       EXPRESSION ([afstand_ruw] > 500 AND [afstand_ruw] <= 750)
       NAME "501 - 750 meter"
       STYLE
         COLOR 65 182 196
         ANTIALIAS TRUE