[mapserver-users] Publishing International Characters (Hindi) labels in WMS

davequery78 davequery78 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:48:53 PST 2014

Sorry for another post with data creation method

As I assume some confusion in fonts. Shape File is created with following
steps

1) - Install Microsoft Language Pack (for Hindi support)
2) - Select Hindi Language
3) - Edit Shape file in Editor & start typing in hindi

Here I am not at all selecting any fonts manually but OS seems to take care
of Hindi Glyphs.