[mapserver-users] Variable substitution in CONNECTION string on cascading WMS?

Robert Sanson Robert.Sanson at asurequality.com
Wed Jan 29 11:26:00 PST 2014

Hi

Perfect - things work now. Here is my layer:

LAYER
  NAME farm
  GROUP "CRS"
  TYPE RASTER
  STATUS ON
  CONNECTION "http://remoteserver/cgi-bin/mywms.exe?farmid=%farmid%"
  CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
  VALIDATION
   'farmid'         '^[A-Z]{2}[0-9]{5}$'
  END
  METADATA
   "wms_srs"             "EPSG:2193"
   "wms_name"            "farm"
   "wms_server_version"  "1.1.1"
   "wms_format"          "image/png"
   "wms_exceptions_format" "application/vnd.ogc.se_xml"
  END
 END

Regards,

Robert

>>> "Lime, Steve D (MNIT)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us> 29/01/2014 4:26 a.m. >>>
Those need to be removed, there's a validation section a little later in that same document that takes precedence. I'll create a documentation ticket.

Steve