[mapserver-users] CLUSTER_GET_ALL_SHAPES gives bad query output

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 09:49:05 PDT 2014

I'm not sure which MapServer version we are talking about. The recent
versions should provide all attributes.
When using CLUSTER_GET_ALL_SHAPES you can use the Cluster_BaseFID attribute
to identify the shapes which belong to the same cluster and Cluster_BaseFID
is in fact the feature ID of the main shape of the cluster.

Tamas