[mapserver-users] Trouble with last dev in the GetFeatureInfo.

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Oct 20 12:20:08 PDT 2014

Hmmm... This should have still been interpreted as native SQL without adding the FILTERITEM (did that work by the way?). This is an example of a configuration that will change once 7.0 is completely ready.

Regardless, instead of using a FILTER, it would be simpler to just put the where clause in the DATA statement itself, e.g.:

  DATA "geometry from (select geometry mytest.layer1 where FOGLIO like '%idtpn%') using unique gid srid=25832"

Steve