[mapserver-users] RE Rendering OSM data with MapServer+MapCache

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:12:07 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your link. I will check it right now to see if I could learn
something about how to replicate the drawing styles from OSM servers but
using mapserver. The main problem is that the styles I use show less
information than the ones in OSM servers.

I only use basemaps to configure the mapfiles for OSM, but I don't know how
to do it to generate a mapfile that draws OSM servers styled maps.

Regards,

Juan Manuel Moreno Rivera.

Sección de Teledetección y SIG / Remote Sensing & GIS group

Instituto de Desarrollo Regional / Institute for Regional Development

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha / University of Castilla-La Mancha

Tlf: +34 967599200 (Ext: 2623)
http://www.teledeteccionysig.es/