[mapserver-users] RE Rendering OSM data with MapServer+MapCache

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:19:11 PDT 2014

Hi again,

I think that the link is based on basemaps but I don't know how to modify
the basemaps generate_style.py and Makefile to change maps drawing. It
seems that there is no documentation for customizing basemaps.

I will go on looking for it and maybe I will have to configure my map
adding part of the information with my own rules in the OSM servers style.
However it is extrange nobody has migrated OSM new style to mapserver
mapfile. It would be a good point for mapserver as OSM data server.

Regards,
Juan Manuel Moreno Rivera.

Sección de Teledetección y SIG / Remote Sensing & GIS group

Instituto de Desarrollo Regional / Institute for Regional Development

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha / University of Castilla-La Mancha

Tlf: +34 967599200 (Ext: 2623)

http://www.teledeteccionysig.es/