[mapserver-users] Is kerneldensity_attribute implemented?

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Oct 23 05:58:04 PDT 2014

Hi,

I made an issue to Github. By browsing through the list of RFCs there may be also some other features in Mapserver which are best or only documented in corresponding RFCs. That is OK as an initial documentation but if things are a 'changing and usage is perhaps no more exactly as it was written to RFC. It looks like there is usually no considerations in  RFCs about how and where to document the fine new features for the users.

-Jukka Rahkonen-