[mapserver-users] Color-ramps for features?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Oct 24 11:20:19 PDT 2014

Mor info . . .

Separate classes clobber each other too, only one class is honored in the output, first in the list.

OUTLINECOLOR is ignored . . .
WIDTH works!!

Looks like I need to make a whole new layer to get that outline . . . It's still simpler than the ten ranges (x2, I had a fading outline as well. . .) I was using to begin with though . . .

Bobb