[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] Leaflet + OpenMap + Mapserver WMS

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Thu Sep 25 05:23:13 PDT 2014

Robert,

You need to set a single value in your mapfile projection block and then
set the list of allowed projections in your map web metadata block.

http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html#setup-a-mapfile-for-your-wms

Basically you need this part

WEB
    METADATA
	"wms_title"           "WMS Demo Server"
	"wms_onlineresource"  "http://my.host.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=wms.map&"
	"wms_srs"             "EPSG:3857 EPSG:4269 EPSG:4326"
    END
END

And note that you should use EPSG:3857 rather than 900913 (if you can).
3857 is the official code, 900913 was a hack added temporary code.

Mike

--
Michael Smith

US Army Corps