[mapserver-users] URL redirection under IIS

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Thu May 7 04:35:58 PDT 2015

Thanks for the replies.  I got it working for the most part by downloading
and installing the URL Rewrite module for IIS from Microsoft.  Using that
you create a web.config file with rewrite rules in it.  The file goes in the
inetpub\wwwroot directory.  Funny thin is, the same rules that worked under
IIS 7 on Windows 7 don't work under Server 2008.  It seems to be much more
picky.  I remember it being much easier under Apache.
Thanks,
James