[mapserver-users] pmapper setup on centOS 7

luca paganotti luca.paganotti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:49:31 PST 2015

Hi list, I'm new to map server and pmapper. I'm requested to setup a centOS
7 box running mapserver and pmapper (v. 4). I followed some info I found on:

   - http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/DocQuickinstall
   -
   http://www.rigacci.net/wiki/doku.php/formazione/web_programming/pmapper4

but unfortunately I'm not able to view any map/layer. I see the ui but the
map loading stucks forever telling me that a loading is in progress ...
forever ...

I'm asking this list, but if it's not the right place where to ask, please
redirect me to the right place.

I'm searching for a detailed step by step guide on how to setup at least a
pmapper site with the demodata visible.

Please forgive my english and thanks for any answer.

-- Luca Paganotti
-- luca.paganotti at gmail.com
-- skype name: luca.paganotti
[image: http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti]