[mapserver-users] WMS Cascading

milad nidal miladnidal2604 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:52:57 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have 100 layer for a large area.. I was creating cache (Mapcache linux)
and Mapserver 6.4 (Windows). I’m creating some WMS from layer in Postgis
and some from other WMS (cascading from another Mapserver Linux) and
everything was correct. Later we started using Mapserver 7 (Linux) and
Mapcache Linux. The result is not nice.. We get something like an outline
of cascading WMS and this happened only when we do a cache (it is correct
when we visualize the cascading WMS for one layer in the browser). I’m
using the style "" and "wms_transparent" "true" and "wms_format"
"image/png".

Thanks for any help