[mapserver-users] MAP_RESOLUTION parameter

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Nov 16 03:02:39 PST 2016

Hi,

WMS vendor parameter is an extra parameter that does not belong to those which are defined in the standard, but which makes some difference to WMS output if it is used with a server that knows what to do with it. Other servers must just skip it.  Therefore I think that MAP_RESOLUTION is exactly a vendor parameter in the same way than these great vendor parameters of Geoserver http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/services/wms/vendor.html.

-Jukka Rahkonen-