[mapserver-users] Can't get capabilities xml error message

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 23 07:55:45 PST 2016

Another step in my debugging is always, for problem database layers, is
to add an EXTENT parameter inside that same layer (which you get from an
ogrinfo command).

Also, if everything works (commandline, manual requests in browser),
then I always use a tool like Fiddler to get the exact (problem) request
that is being generated by QGIS.

Anyway, thanks again for using MS4W for sharing your spatial
information.  Be sure to contact me and help support MS4W, as I see that
it is very important for your needs.

Thanks again,

-jeff

--