[mapserver-users] OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara ivan.ogasawara at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:56:27 PST 2017

Sorry .. actually is OFFSITE

OFFSITE [r] [g] [b] | [hexadecimal string]

Sets the color index to treat as transparent for raster layers.

   -

   r, g and b shall be integers [0..255]. To specify black pixels, the
   following is used:

   OFFSITE 0 0 0

As in the mapfile sent.

> I guess I misunderstood the offset parameter (actually before I added the
> colorrange parameter, offset was disabled).
>
> but after I've added the colorrange parameter, the background is not
> transparent anymore ...

>> Hi Jukka,
>>

>> these are my map files, raster file and the image output.
>>

>> my best,
>>
>> Ivan

>> jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It is impossible to help you with so little details. Show us a
>>> corresponding part of your mapfile and a small sample of data that can be
>>> user for re-producing the error would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> -Jukka Rahkonen-

>>> SUPPORTS=RSVG SUPPORTS=ICONV SUP
>>> PORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
>>> SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER
>>> SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUP