[mapserver-users] OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara ivan.ogasawara at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:18:32 PST 2017

done! I don't know if this is the best way to do that .. but ..

this is my layer config:

```
        PROJECTION
         "init=epsg:4326"
       END

       METADATA
         "wms_title" "RIO_DE_JANEIRO"
         "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326 EPSG:3857"
         "wms_include_items" "all"
       END

       COMPOSITE
           OPACITY 70
       END # COMPOSITE

       # PROCESSING "KERNELDENSITY_NORMALIZATION=255"
       # PROCESSING "RANGE_COLORSPACE=HSL"
       CLASSITEM "[pixel]"

       CLASS
         NAME "class_hotcolors"