[mapserver-users] mapserver with kml

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 14 11:44:27 PST 2017

Ivan,

The "+" char in the URL is interpreted as a space you have to ecapce
this as %2B

But you should be able to give the OUTPUTFORMAT block an NAME "kml" and
give that the appropriate parameters like:

         EXTENSION "kml"
         MIMETYPE "application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml"

and whatever other parameters are needed, then request the format "kml"

-Steve W