[mapserver-users] how remove the geometry from wfs response

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 01:44:36 PDT 2017

Hi Jorg,

I know the spec allow to reduce the attribute returned.

The WFS spec give the parameter "propertyname" is possible to give a
list of attribute returned.
If in the propertyname is not list the "geometry" field it is not returned.

So the wfs can have a response without the geometry as allowed from
the wfs spec.

Also I know the mapserver allow to set and exclude some attribute to
avoid sensible information from the response using the
parameter "gml_exclude_items" and "ows_exclude_items".

Unfortunatelly the two parameter seem ignore the geometry field as field name.

A.