[mapserver-users] how remove the geometry from wfs response

Passmore, James H. jpass at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 02:20:31 PDT 2017

The purpose of a WFS is to return features, which are spatial objects plus properties.  If I understand it you want to return just the properties? If so what you are getting are not features, and therefore a WFS is not an appropriate mechanism for you to get the data you want.

IMHO MapServer shouldn't allow this through the WFS interface (and neither should any other WFS software).

James

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 20:22:04 +0200
From: Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com>

Hi,
I need to force the remove from the wfs response of the geometry . I need to avoid that the users could take the geometry and allow only the alphanumeric attributes.
Is this allowed from mapserver ?
Many thx,
Andrea