[mapserver-users] wms projection wrong

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:13:20 PST 2017

Hi,

here the link to the screenshot I did:

https://ibb.co/eHqzQa

[https://image.ibb.co/dsxPrF/Screenshot_from_2017_03_08_11_54_59.png]<https://ibb.co/eHqzQa>

Screenshot from 2017 03 08 11 54 59<https://ibb.co/eHqzQa>
ibb.co
Image Screenshot from 2017 03 08 11 54 59 hosted in imgbb.com

Here below the layer definition:

LAYER
      NAME "OSM_basemap"
      TYPE RASTER
      STATUS DEFAULT
      CONNECTION "http://ows.terrestris.de/osm-gray/service"  #"http://irs.gis-lab.info/?layers=osm&"
      CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
      METADATA
        "wms_srs"             "EPSG:4326"
        "wms_name"            "OSM-WMS"
        "wms_server_version"  "1.0.0"
        "wms_format"          "image/png"
      END
    END

this give a wrong reprojection for me;

and this is the one loaded as shp file:

LAYER
    NAME 'countries'
    TYPE POLYGON
    DATA 'countries.shp'
    METADATA
      'wms_title' 'countries'
      "DESCRIPTION" "Confini nazionali"
       "RESULT_FIELDS" "NAME, AREA_KM2"
       "RESULT_HEADERS" "Nazione, Area in kmq"
    END
    STATUS DEFAULT
    #TRANSPARENCY 100
     OPACITY 100
    MINSCALEDENOM 1500000
    TEMPLATE void
    #PROJECTION
    #'proj=longlat'
    #'ellps=WGS84'
    #'datum=WGS84'
    #'no_defs'
    #END
    PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:4326"
    END
CLASS
      NAME 'Limite nazionale'
      STYLE
        SYMBOL 0
         OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 130
        # COLOR 148 116 176
       END #style
  END #class
END #layer

I think this work fine since the other layer in the mapfile, although in different epsg, are well overlapped.

I'm testing the mapfile by using pmapper version4.

Eugenio