[mapserver-users] Polygon border with marker line symbol

Anton Bakker anton.bakker at geocat.net
Thu Oct 12 01:22:22 PDT 2017

Hi Lars,

The fill of the square was set to true, but I guess that is what happens when you only set the OUTLINECOLOR and a SYMBOL on a polygon type style.

In any case setting the type of the polygon layer to LINE did the trick. I was not aware this was possible, but it does make sense. Thanks for the quick answer!

Kind regards,
Anton