[mapserver-users] Rewrite rule problem

gorank kirandziskig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 07:55:14 PDT 2017

Hi Jeff,

Many thanks for your answer. I test it and works and solve my problem when
have only one mapfile in the project. But when I have few mapfiles in the
folder Demo under apps folder (C:/ms4w/apps/Demo) , how should look
statement in SetEnvIf ?

When i try for different mapfiles

SetEnvIf Request_URI "/cgi-bin/Demo/wms" MS_MAPFILE=C:/ms4w/apps/Demo/N1.map
SetEnvIf Request_URI "/cgi-bin/Demo/wms" MS_MAPFILE=C:/ms4w/apps/Demo/N2.map

the URL
http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/Demo/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0
opens XML for second mapfile - N2.map, and I suppose the second SetEnvIf
statement overwrite the first one.

So, what is solution, in the URL to be included specific mapfile name, like
http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/Demo/wms?*map=N1.map*&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0
for first mapfile and
http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/Demo/wms?*map=N2.map*&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0
for second mapfile?