[mapserver-users] Mapfile editor with GUI

umbertofilippo umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 15 04:57:17 PDT 2018

Luis Conti wrote
> Hi,
>
> Test gvsig 2.2 final.
> Download this software at
> http://www.gvsig.com/es/web/guest/productos/gvsig-desktop/descargas
>
> The menu option "View->Export View->Export->Export View to server
> configuration" exports current project to mapfile with layers and styles.
>
> bye.
>
> El 15/06/16 a las 11:58, nino formica escribió:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>> I'm looking for a mapfile editor (MapServer 7 ver.) with GUI.
>> Any suggestions ?
>>
>> regards !
>> Nino

> --

> n8u-5r-EA5AKgFkCCk2mcfrEIT8ztXKatq3uCNp1goVrTmarxNRFZTdhbcsImWzvmE6r78XHPnQqzCcERlcYo540ewhqFA9SpAVonVrWX-_E4DnLyiO0Tu-u8D6fmztLDg
> (43K)
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5272013/0/n8u-5r-EA5AKgFkCCk2mcfrEIT8ztXKatq3uCNp1goVrTmarxNRFZTdhbcsImWzvmE6r78XHPnQqzCcERlcYo540ewhqFA9SpAVonVrWX-_E4DnLyiO0Tu-u8D6fmztLDg>

I know I'm two years late, but is there such a fuction in the newer versions
of gvSIG?

I can't seem to find it in version 2.4.
In the View -> Export I can only see "As image" and "as Georeferenced
Raster". Have they moved the button or was this a functionality of version
2.2 only?
Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html