[mapserver-users] REMINDER:: Fwd: [TCMUG] OSOSGeo Local Chapter (aka, TCMUG) Meeting Schedule

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jun 25 09:31:05 PDT 2018

All,

Sorry, forgot to add in a link to the picture from the last meeting.

Here is the Gang<https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjj8s57fhet0vgj/20180613_190640.jpg?dl=0>, minus your truly (taking the picture.)

Very interesting location.  I think we’ll be going back to the Airport foir a future meeting.

bobb

Begin forwarded message: