[mapserver-users] Using a CRS not indexed by the IOGP

Jean-Christophe Malapert jcmalapert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 01:37:05 PST 2018

Hello,

I got the same problem with Mars planet with IAU2000 namespace. I have
modified the mapserver code to make it works (I have still a couple of
tests to check everything is fine).

However, CRS, EPSG and AUTO namespaces are defined by OGC. So, if you
define a new one:
- 1/ I am not sure it is compatible with OGC standards
- 2/ I am not sure clients will understand this new namespace

In my case, I have also written the client.

If you are interested, I can share my current development about the
mapserver code.

Regards,
Jean-Christophe