[mapserver-users] WCS 2.0 request without interpolation

Rousseau Lambert2, Louis-Philippe (EC) louis-philippe.rousseaulambert2 at canada.ca
Tue Nov 13 05:34:56 PST 2018

Hi guys,

Do you know if it's possible to do a WCS 2.0 request without interpolation, like simply clip the original file on it's native grid?

I know that there is the INTERPOLATION parameter for WCS, but the only possible values are "NEAREST", "BILINEAR" and "AVERAGE". And I don't see a way using wcs keywords in the mapfile to add or modify the interpolation options...

I get that for this to even be possible the BBOX of the request would have to be made in the the dataset native CRS.

Thanks

LP