[mapserver-users] confused on WCS

Ahmet Temiz ahmettemiz88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 06:28:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am highly confused on WCS.
I need to get one band and its data. But I think I couldn't configure my
map file properly:

here are the relavant parts:

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME GEOTIFF_32
    DRIVER "GDAL/GTiff"
    MIMETYPE "image/tiff"
    IMAGEMODE FLOAT32
    #IMAGEMODE BYTE
    EXTENSION "tif"
  END

  LAYER
        NAME ivm_gray
        METADATA
          "wcs_label"           "ivnm"  ### required
          "wcs_rangeset_name"   "ivm"  ### required to support
DescribeCoverage request
          "wcs_rangeset_label"  "ivm" ### required to support
DescribeCoverage request
          "wcs_bandcount" "1"
          "wcs_enable_request" "*"
        END
        TYPE RASTER ### required
        STATUS ON

        DATA 'deptiled.tif'
        PROJECTION
          "init=epsg:3857"
        END

       # if you need only the data not to display
       CLASS
             EXPRESSION ([pixel] >= 0.0 AND [pixel] < 1.0)
             STYLE
               COLORRANGE 255 255 255  0 0 0
               DATARANGE 0.0  1.0
               RANGEITEM "pixel"
             END #STYLE
       END #end class

   END

---

shp2img gives one band and data . It is ok
But, qgis wcs three band and data is not available.

How can I solve the problem?

--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeoloji Müh.