[mapserver-users] Getting all endpoints on a single MapServer instance

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Sat Oct 13 07:33:24 PDT 2018

I figure it's reasonable to assume that not all services end up in the
catalogues (for lots of reasons) - I'm already looking in lots of
catalogues - so I was hoping there was another way to get the other
endpoints if you already had at least one map on that server.

But if it can't be done, then it can't be done.

Thanks again,

Jonathan