[VisCom] Next meeting

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Oct 23 16:53:08 EDT 2006

OK by me, I will update the agenda page (and send a reminder Wednesday).

I think have two main things on my mind right now for the meeting:
  - review of PushDesign's logo suggestions (which I should receive
    tomorrow, and will send out to y'all forthwith)
  - discussion of what events we're going to do in '07

-mpg