[VisCom] FW: OSGeo proposal?

Lisa Landers (Temp) Lisa.Landers at autodesk.com
Fri Sep 8 18:12:58 EDT 2006

+1

My recommendation was to go with this quote as the ones I received were
in the $12k-16k range.

This is very necessary. This will give OSGeo a proper tool box that will
make anyone involved with a presentation, web site update, printed
material, signage, etc  --- lives much easier.

It can also save money -- for example -- at OSCon, literature had to be
replenished via Kinkos @$2/per page -- 2 sided color copies. Had there
been a BW version the cost would have been .20 per page.

THANKS to Michael for working on this!