[VisCom] FW: OSGeo proposal?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Sep 8 18:32:48 EDT 2006

That's awesome Michael,

the only item that I see a problem with is that the deliverables do not
appear to be very web-friendly.  I would like to see some critical
portions of the brand manual as plain text, as well as various sizes and
implementations of the logo available in web format like PNG as well as
EPS downloads.

In essence, I want to be able do duplicate this page for OSGeo from the
deliverables, without too much effort:

http://www.joomla.org/content/view/259/70/

Jason