[Viscom-dev] Project Flyer

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Jun 1 13:47:35 EDT 2007

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> These fliers are good, but is there an update overview flier?  Also, the
> main item we were posting from http://www.osgeo.org/visibility was a
> single PDF with a separate page for each project.  Can you easily
> produce this?  Then I can update that page.
>
> Tyler

Hi,
Stephan and Hendrik are at the LinuxTag exhibition and conference where OSGeo operates a booth together with GAV, OSM and FreeGIS. Same procedure as last year - OSM is *the* magnet for the kind of folks showing up at LinuxTag. But the OSGeo Flyers are also well accepted, several hundreds have been picked up already, they had to go print more copies.

When they are back next week they will clean up the flyers and produce individual PDFs, I guess that some also have to be translated back into English as well.

Regards, Arnulf.