[Viscom-dev] Project Flyer

Hendrik Neumann hendrik.neumann at wheregroup.com
Wed Jun 6 05:21:57 EDT 2007

Hi Tyler,

we've just updated the layout and created some new brochures. We didn't
update the OSGeo overview brochure. You can download the new PDF and
Scribus files from our server to upload them to OSGeo.org
http://wms1.ccgis.de/OSGeo_Brochures_all.zip
http://wms1.ccgis.de/Scribus_OSGeo_14_projects.zip

Best regards,

Stephan & Hendrik