[Webcom] Re: [Marketing] osgeo web site

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 18 11:28:40 EDT 2007

Tim Bowden wrote:
> FWIW, perhaps we should be able to link relevant parts of the SPD into a
> suitable page in local chapter wiki sites.  Not sure how and some
> chapters may not be interested or able to take advantage of that, but I
> know the Aust-NZ chapter would like to get around to promoting local
> GeoFOSS contractors and vendors.  I imagine the SPD might make a good
> base to build from.  Just a thought.

Tim,

It should be no problem to have a local chapter have a pointer on their
web/wiki site to an SPD query that would return all the SPD entries for
that country/language if that is what you are thinking.  I don't think
any changes to the spd would required though it might not yet be obvious
how to form the query.

Best regards,