[Marketing] Online store - cafepress

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 18 14:32:16 EST 2008

FYI - I updated the front page of our "store" a bit:
http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo/
I also modified the logo on the mugs (accessories) and think we
should increase the size of the logo on the other accessories.
Before I spent any time doing it, I wondered if anyone else had input
for how things could be improved.

It's a pity they don't see a nice black hat without needing the
"patch" :[   Oh well, I get them produced locally (and embroidered!)
for a good price - if anyone is interested I can get you the cost,
plus shipping.  They will be a collectors item :)