[Marketing] Budget 2024 ideas and planning

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 10 04:27:59 PST 2023

Hello Jody,

thank you for starting the budget dscussion

I like your ideas. Maybe we should organize a sprint to work on them.

Here is the budget page from 2023
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2023

And I create a page for 2024
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2024

I would put energie in creating
- OSGeo tattoo sheets
- OSGeo penicil
- OSGeo sticker
- OSGeo Banner / Flags

to promote our organization at the next events

See you Astrid