[Marketing] OSGeo Sign-on/Website initiative email for project officers

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 4 01:13:40 PDT 2024

Thanks for leading this Scott, I see the questions appropriate and fit
for a first contact.

Not sure how you want to gather all this feedback and how much work will
it mean for you. Have you considered making a survey to collect that
feedback in an organized fashion? OSGeo hosts a survey server[1] we
could maybe[2] use for this. Of coures totally up to you, just sharing
here FYI. Since this is quite informal, maybe you find other forms
procedure (Google or TypeForm for example?) more self-service and less
cumbersome.

Cheers!!

[1]: https://limesurvey.osgeo.org/
[2]: I'm not totally sure how easy would be to set up because LimeSurvey
has been only used so far for OSGeo Elections, so we would need to
contact our System Admins Committee for assistance.

Jorge Sanz |https://www.osgeo.org/member/jorge-sanz/