[MetaCRS] failed epsg wkt (geotools)

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Dec 16 04:29:13 EST 2008

Christopher Schmidt a écrit :
> SpatialReference.org now has a full EPSG database, pulled from the
> latest EPSG data files, with WKT produced by either GDAL or GeoTools for
> every code except for the following (along with their error messages
> from GeoTools):

Thanks a lot for the report, I'm putting this issue on my "todo" list.

The timing is interresting since I'm extensively hacking the Geotools
referencing module right now. The work is code-named "geotidy" for now, to be
renamed as part of geotools 3.0 later if the community accept it. I will let
people know when it is ready, hopefully in January.

For the curious, the main changes are documented there. Among other, there is no
more dependencies to Java Advanced Imaging if you don't use rasters.

    http://geotidy.geomatys.fr/build/tools/gt-migrate/changes.html

The list of bug fixed up to date is there, and still growing:

    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-2117

	Regards

		Martin Desruisseaux