[MetaCRS] Revised Test Data CSV File: New Column Names

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sun Nov 8 13:09:07 EST 2009

Landon Blake a écrit :
> I have attached a revised CSV file with new column names. Hopefully this
> will scratch Martin’s abbreviation itch. :]

I'm fine with the proposed format. I have a few minor comments about the column
names, but I don't mind if peoples prefer to keep the current names.

1) I suggest to rename "srcCrsType" as "srcCrsAuthority" (or "srcCrsAuth" if
"Authority" is too long) since "Authority" is the term used by OGC 01-009. To
me, "crsType" sound like the class ("Geographic", "Projected", "Derived", etc.)

2) I suggest to rename "expCrs[Type]" as "tgtCrs[Authority]" ("tgt" is for
"target", but I'm fine with "dest" as well) since that CRS is part of the test
specification rather than a result expected to be calculated by the library.
This is different than "expOrd" which are the expected calculation results, so
the "exp" prefix is fine for them.

	Regards,

		Martin