[MetaCRS] Revised Test Data CSV File: New Column Names

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 6 15:26:07 EST 2009

Landon Blake wrote:
> Gentleman,
>

> I have attached a revised CSV file with new column names. Hopefully this
> will scratch Martin’s abbreviation itch. :]
>

> If we can get some consensus on the current format, I can start on a
> simple draft file format spec next week.

Landon,

I have done a preliminary implementation of a GDAL/OGR (+PROJ.4) test
script for your file and the one test passes.

   http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/autotest/osr/osr_metacrs.py

I had to do a bit of work to properly expose EPSG Axis orientation logic
to Python to get it going.

Anyways, thanks for the work so far.  I don't mind some changes in column
names and interpretation - the script is easily modified.  When things
settle down, I'll try and add some tests.

Best regards,