[MetaCRS] CS-MAP: NSRS 2007 & NSRS 2011

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:23:23 PDT 2014

Speaking as a downstream consumer of the CS-Map library, I shudder at the
thought of the MapGuide Open Source installer in the future being inflated
by ~300MB to accommodate these new data files.

I do hope there will be some discussion about how to optimize these data
files for size. Failing that, being able to selectively exclude such huge
data files in a clean way without compromising the functionality of the
CS-Map library. I'd rather a 150MB MapGuide OS installer than a 450MB one.

- Jackie