[MetaCRS] CS-MAP: NSRS 2007 & NSRS 2011

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 22 23:52:03 PDT 2014

Hi Jackie,

This topic has been discussed a few time but so far, nothing has been implemented along those lines.

On another topic, I see that VC10 and VC11 project files have not been updated with this latest submission from Norm.
Isn't MapGuide built with a VC10 or 11 solution?
Isn't this breaking the MapGuide build?

Thanks

Hugues