[Journal] Offer to join the editorial team

"Dr. Markus Lupp (Müller)" lupp at lat-lon.de
Tue Aug 7 02:34:28 EDT 2007

Hi OSGeo journal editor team,

I would like to offer to join the editorial team. I could imagine
filling in different kinds of roles, just let me know where help is
needed. I am already a contributor to the OSGeo journal and plan on
submitting articles regularly in the future.

My interests and areas of expertise are:

General/Technical
- Spatial Data Infrastructures
- Open Geospatial Consortium: Standards and processes
- OGC Styled Layer Descriptor and Symbology Encoding (I am the current
editor of these specs)

Open Source projects
- deegree
- OpenJUMP
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS

Application areas:
- Urban planning
- Disaster management
- Natural resources and environment

Regions:
- South East Asia (I will move to Indonesia this fall :-)

I have to admit that because of my movement to Indonesia in November I
may not be available at all times during the next thre months. But I
will try my best to do any work that is assigned to me as fast as possible.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Dr. Markus Lupp