[Journal] Offer to join the editorial team

"Dr. Markus Lupp (Müller)" lupp at lat-lon.de
Tue Aug 7 13:44:43 EDT 2007

Tyler,

I added myself as "Editor Topical Studies" and "Reviewer". These roles
suite my interests quite good.

As I already warned you - I might not be totally reliable during the
next months. ;-)
During the next few days (until 08/15) I'd have some time left. Not sure
if you need help in such a short timeframe.

Cheers

Markus

P.S. Let me know if you have any specific ideas in mind regarding SLD/SE.

--
Dr. Markus Lupp
l a t / l o n  GmbH (Hamburg)