[Journal] Moving along with volume 2

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 12 12:11:41 EDT 2007

I have a lot of the most basic work complete - I believe all the
articles are now loading into the compiled .pdf.  I haven't reviewed
for errors, typos, style or anything else yet though.

Editors - please review your articles in the draft PDF:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/journal/volume_2/en-us/
OSGeoJournal_vol2.pdf

If you see the need for changes, please download the source code of
the article by finding the .tex file in the appropriate folder:
* http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/journal/volume_2/en-us

You can also grab all the details by using subversion svn checkout
command:
svn checkout http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_2

Then you can edit your document and commit the changes back to the
server:
svn commit --message "put a message of what you did here"

If anyone needs more details for using SVN, please let me know.

Tyler