[Journal] Introduction: a proof reader

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 5 09:47:51 EDT 2007

Hi Angus,
Your involvement is more than welcome - thank you for your interest!

This is a good time to remind everyone to start submitting articles,
in any form, to the svn repository.  Let me know if you are having
any issues using it, as I implemented a group-level security policy
for submitting changes, which you should all be part of.

I will have several local chapter reports coming in.  If anyone can
help edit/manage that section, please let me know.

Tyler