[Journal] SVN comit

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Jul 6 05:33:13 EDT 2007

Le Thursday 05 July 2007 17:33:46 Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo), vous avez écrit :
> On 5-Jul-07, at 8:15 AM, Jacolin Yves wrote:
> > Tyler,
> >
> > The OSGeo Journal Vol. 1 could be comited this week end. I will
> > comit my
> > convertAccent.sh script as well. I changed the cover managing to
> > make easier
> > the translation into other langage only for the french journal.
>
> Great - I look forward to seeing it.  For everyone else's benefit -
> the Francophone Local Chapter is finalising the translation of Volume
> 1 into French!  That's good news for all our writers and a great re-
> use of our all our time as editors.  Thanks so much Yves and the rest
> of the Francophone group.
>
> > Finally, for the OSGeo Journal Vol. 2, I began writing a local
> > chapter update
> > but I am not sure to finalise it for tomorrow. For the other
> > article (about
> > the francophone tradeshow) that I wrote, do I need to comit it to SVN
> > repository or could you do it for me?
>
> - Send your chapter update to me.
> - Send your tradeshow event report to Jeff McKenna who is editing
> that section.
> As an author, you are not required to handle the svn stuff, though
> you are certainly welcome to.
>
> Tyler

Tyler,

I sent yesterday my latex file to Jeff McKenna, I used the mail <wiki user
name> at osgeo.org, does it work?

I added the item to the OSGeo Journal Vol. 2 for Francophone local chapter. I
will convert it to LaTeX file tonigh (this afternoon for you) and send it to
you.

For the translation of the OSGeo journal Vol. 1, could I have a comit access
to the SVN, or do I need to send you the files? The first solution seems the
best one for me.

Regards,

Y.
--