[Journal] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] '07 Proceedings

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 16 20:11:26 EDT 2007

You can quote me on this:
"
Those interested in submitting a an article for the proceedings are
asked to contact the OSGeo Journal [link to http://www.osgeo.org/
journal] by submitting a request to the Journal editorial team:
http://www.osgeo.org/feedback/journal

Presenters who wish to have their FOSS4G presentations included in
the proceedings must provide a full article to the Journal editorial
team no late than October 10, 2007.  There will be a limited number
of articles accepted in order of submission.

Peer review of articles may also be available.  Articles for peer
review must be submitted by September 30, 2007.

Slideshow presentations will not be published.
"

Just hacked out the middle paragraph you have on here already:
http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/publication/

Then stick the above at the end.

Thanks!

Tyler