[Newsletter] Task: define article lengths for your sections

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 5 14:48:02 EST 2007

On 5-Mar-07, at 10:24 AM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> *Task* for each editor, for your category provide a recommend
> minimum and maximum article size and report back to the list.
>
> These are your own categories to manage, so it is important that
> you pick a size that works well for you.  If you don't care how
> long, then just assume 5 pages maximum.  Does that make sense?

I somehow missed that Martin had already suggested some article sizes
- thanks Martin!

See: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/
Newsletter#Short_description_of_content - the end of each line lists
a size.

Editors please review and see if it meets what you envision for your
section.  Let us all know on the list.